Develop skills to manage conflict situations. In addition to mediation intervention, SSC provides clients with expertise in conflict resolution.
Clients learn strategies for successful dispute resolution and receive skill-based training to improve communication and resolve disputes.
Throughout the consultation, SSC encourages participants to explore their own values, beliefs and attitudes about conflict. Similarly, people will discover their dominant conflict style, as well as learn to adopt new approaches to dispute resolution.
- Attitudes and beliefs about conflict
- Styles and approaches of conflict
- Personal conflict style assessment
- The dynamics of power in conflicts
- Positions and interests
- Becoming collaborative
- Internal work: self awareness
- External work: exploring, reframing
- Resolved conflicts
- Stronger relationships
- Working more effectively
- Improved harmony and morale
- Improved communication