Three-hour Interactive Master Class
This program is designed to train leadership teams and managers to adapt to change, re-engage employees and build sustainable resilience throughout the organization.
- Flexibility. Work at your own pace.
- Participants have unlimited online access for one year.
- Take all three courses or choose one.
- The format: in-studio video presentation
Uniqueness of Approach
Dr. DeVolder’s style is a careful balance of content and learning related-activity. The material can be viewed by individuals or groups. DeVolder employees a variety of learning methods, including group participation, media, role-playing, targeted exercises, individual reflection, jolt activities and stories to deliver high-content training. To ensure maximum value, members apply Mark’s strategies to real work situations during each session.
Course Outline and Objectives
- Adapt to change: Learn the competitive advantage of adaptability, agility, flexibility, decisiveness in order to seize new opportunities.
- Create alignment in your leadership team: Engagement and buy-in starts with each leader. Get engaged before engaging others.
- Become change ready: Foster the extraordinary mindset and skills of change readiness throughout the entire organization
- Manage change: Learn why the hardest part of change is the transitions and discover strategies to successfully navigate change.
- Motivate employees: Learn how to dramatically increase motivation and engagement through the pillars of engagement.
- Increase Resilience: Repeat the cycle of success with skills to adapt to adversity, overcome obstacles and reinvent yourself.
- Become an agent of change in your organization: Commit to being a role model for change and engagement through skills, attitudes and behaviors.
- Assess your organization’s behavioral strengths: Evaluate the level of engagement within your organization – C-level, managerial and employees.
- Reengage and retain valuable employees: Learn how to hold on to and improve the performance of star employees, as well as motivate and reengage disengaged employees.
- Develop inspiring messages: Learn to communicate clearly and succinctly with powerfully engaging messages about change.
- Accept change: Deal effectively with resistance to change and communicate the rationale for change initiative.
Harness the Hurricane Master Class
- Adapt to change
- Create alignment in your leadership team
- Become change ready
- Manage change
- Become an agent of change in your organization
- Accept change
- Motivate employees
- Assess your organization’s behavioral strengths
- Reengage and retain valuable employees
- Develop inspiring messages
- Increase Resilience
- Learn to deal with destructive self-talk
- Increase your brain’s neuroplasticity
- Create a winning mindset of self-belief and unlimited potential
- Increase innovation and engagement
- Expand tenacity and decision-making instinct
- Repeat and sustain the cycle of success
Includes all 3 video classes
- Change Management
Book Dr. Mark DeVolder Today
Let Mark DeVolder show you how to make your next event a huge success.Contact Mark