Transform resistant attitudes and actions.
Change and transition are two different things. Change is external; it can be an unexpected crisis or a planned restructuring. Transition, on the other hand, refers to peoples’ internal reaction to the change. Before a change can be accepted or implemented, people must reorient themselves.
Synergy Sense Consulting provides change management training and enables people to understand the difficult process of adjusting to change and teaches the skills necessary to navigate through transitions.
- The role and responsibility of leaders
- The stages of transition
- Doing the necessary work at each stage
- Skills to resolve conflict
- Communication, communication, communication
- Dealing with resistance
- The “difficult individual”
- Leading a learning organization
- Dealing with crisis
- Living with chaos
- Learning to “let go”
- Improved communication
- Effective implementation of changes
- Creative solutions and new innovations
- Improved harmony and morale