Bounce back in spite of difficult experiences.
Most people respond to adversity with strong emotions and a sense of uncertainty. These emotions and uncertainty usually cause problems in the workplace.
Resilience is the process of adapting well in the face of stress, suffering or trauma. People who adjust to stressful conditions have learned to be resilient.
Find out how to support people to deal effectively with hardship and develop personal strategies for building capacity.
- Characteristics of resilient people
- Embracing adversity
- Evaluating and changing personal thought processes
- Strategies for promoting resilience
- Ability to plan for the future
- Increased problem solving abilities
- Finding meaning in spite of hardships
- Developing supportive relationship networks
- Becoming productive again