Develop successful, cooperative partnerships.
One of the most important keys to effectiveness in business today is building strong working relationships.
People will learn how to improve interpersonal connections, and acquire the skills necessary to identify and develop alliances and partnerships that are mutually beneficial and cooperative.
- Creating an environment of trust, openness, honest communications and shared values
- Clarifying common values
- Learning to be curious
- Articulating personal needs, desires and strengths
- Learning to spot complementary strengths in others
- Forming powerful relationships that are mutually beneficial (symbiotic)
- Developing dynamic relationships that are cooperative and have useful potential (synergistic)
- Existing relationships strengthened
- Working more effectively
- Break through cliques and initiate contact with Employees that have resisted cross-pollenization
- Increased creativity and innovation
- Improved harmony and morale
- Unity and achievement of goals
- Realized potential