Raise up competent, forward-looking leaders. Effective, inspirational leaders are at the center of all successful organizations.
Consequently, executives and managers are coached on personal growth issues. Likewise, participants learn the keys to becoming more effective and how to develop new leaders.
- Personal development and balance in work, play and community
- What is leadership?
- Four essential characteristics: honesty, forward-looking, inspiring, competence
- Developing vision
- Communication skills
- Risk taking and change management
- Reorienting people through the transition process
- Change and the clarified mission
- Motivating your team
- The power of appreciation
- Creating a successful team environment
- More clarity of vision and purpose
- Improved communication
- Goal accomplishment
- An energized team
- Improved harmony and morale