Understand what guides people’s behaviour. Clarifying values helps employees work more effectively together by increasing awareness about what’s important to one another. Values are the foundation for all belief systems. They influence our thoughts and feelings. More importantly, values guide our behaviour.
This seminar assists participants in clarifying their own values, as well as the values of others. When team values conflict with one another, members discover how to find common ground.
- Life Values Assessment
- Understanding values
- Values guide behaviour
- Discovering your values<
- Understanding other’s values
- When values conflict
- The art of self-reflection
- Understanding another’s perspective
- Insight into what motivates team members
- Improved relationships and morale
- Appreciation of diversity
- Resolved conflicts
- Increased productivity